Friday, June 18, 2010

New Pattern - Cyclopsish

Quite some time ago, I blogged about a little cyclops I was working on. I guess he needed time to grow on me before I finished up his pattern, but here he is!




This pattern is suitable for someone who can knit on double pointed needles. Other skills required are increasing and decreasing, making I-cord, and seaming.

To make your very own Cyclops, you’ll need less than 50 grams of worsted weight wool, and some oddments of worsted weight wool for the legs and feet. I used Wool of the Andes in Avocado, Tulip & Orange, and Williamsburg(blue).

As usual, the pattern is available through my Etsy shop and as a Ravelry download.



This link will redirect you to Paypal through Ravelry's shopping basket.



Cedric and Simon looking cyclopsish!


1 comment:

Julie said...

aww, that's the cutest cyclops I've ever seen!