Friday, March 26, 2010

Riboink


I'm still having fun with cuteness here! After finishing the ducky/bunny combo, I started to think of other little critters I could combine.



For the Froggie, I followed Susan B Anderson's pattern for the duck/bunny, finishing to Round 1 of the Decrease Rounds. Then I followed the idea of her Ribbit pattern for the eyes, taking into consideration that I only had 18sts instead of the 24 that the head of Ribbit has.



For the Piggie, I followed the body and head instruction for the duck/bunny, and added a little piggie nose, two piggie ears and a curly tail!

4 comments:

Julie said...

love it!! that's so cute.

Tam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tam said...

Sorry I had to remove the above comment - I made a typing error in it and didn't know how to correct it! So here is my corrected comment!
Your pig to frog turned out fantastic! I am making a frog to turtle reversible toy from Susan B. Anderson's book Itty bitty Toys - I love the patterns in her book! I am going to try making your pig to frog as soon as I finish up some other projects. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! What a great idea.