Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear Knitting,

I thought I should write you a little note to let you know where Pog has been. It's not that she doesn't like you any more, and you'll notice she has spent some time with you in the last while. Those Skew socks are almost finished, and she's really enjoying that time with you. But the truth of the matter is that with the weather being so much nicer, she's been spending more time with me.



It's all a matter of priorities, I guess. I think we all know that jogging and taking the dog for walks are much healthier than knitting. She really wishes she could knit and jog at the same time, but right now, healthy eating and adding exercise to her routines are taking precedence over the sedentary life of the knitter. I hope you understand...

Sincerely,
New Running Shoes

1 comment:

Julie said...

that's awesome that you're running! exercise is so important for the body & mind. I really admire that!