Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just to Break up the Monotony

I have so little to show you on the knitting front. Secret project knitting makes for very boring blogging. Perhaps I can distract you with what I plan to spin once I'm done the secret project.
.

.
Some beautiful batts from eXtreme Spinning. Love! Love! Love! I can't wait until my wheel and I can spend some time together.
.
CJ describes these as:

XSive SoX Batts for socks that sparkle and shine. Superfine merino,
bamboo, firestar and angelina have been blended smooth to create
this fun batt of softness that wears incredibly well. It also washes
easily and yet is sparkly and shiny. Navy Blue blended with Grass,
mmmmm, yummy year 'round colors that work equally well for both
sexes, young & old
.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Those look like gorgeous batts!!! I have been working on my spinning but I am too nervous to use anything that beautiful - I wouldn't want to mess it up!!!! I can't wait to see it spun up!

Team Knit said...

such gorgeous fibre!! love that silvery thread.

- Julie