Thursday, September 3, 2009

Print O' the Wave

I have loved Eunny Jang's Print O' the Wave pattern since I first saw it on her blog years ago. And I've finally decided to try it out.
.
I'm not sure if I like the Gloss lace yet. I love the Gloss Sock yarn, but this doesn't seem quite as soft and squishy. I do love the Ultramarine color though. I've completed one pattern repeat... only 33 to go. I'll probably stop after 6 repeats and block it a bit to see if I'm liking my needle choice. A 4mm needle is suggested for lace weight, but I know I knit loose, so I'm using a 3.25mm. Eunny suggests here, that she also likes the resulting fabric using a 2mm needle.... so I'll decide in a few days whether to rip and restart or continue as I am.
.

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

what a great shawl to knit! Yours will be lovely, no doubt.

- Julie