Thursday, September 10, 2009

Arrrggg!

Can you see the mistake? It's not glaring, but it's there. And it's messing with my mind. By the time you reach the top of the charts for the front and back of the Anemoi mitten, the pattern is supposed to be the same. But mine is out by one row.
.
.
I have a little slip of paper with restickable tape on it that I move up every three rows. Apparently I forgot to move it up, and I've repeated three rows. Can you see it now?
.
.
Arrrgggg!
.
I'll finish this mitten and its mate. If it still bugs me, I may frog to that point then and reknit.
.

2 comments:

Team Knit said...

I honestly didn't even notice until you pointed it out in the second pic with the blue lines. Although I can sympathize- the mistakes are always so obvious to the one who knitted it!!

- Julie

Dotty said...

Ouch! I did that on the first mitten but I noticed it right away. My sympathies.