Monday, July 20, 2009

It's so cold I'm singing Jingle Bells

Although today is turning out nice, we've had a few mornings when it's been only 5 degrees Celcius. It's strange how cool weather turns my thoughts to knitting. No, actually, I knit all the time so the cold weather just makes me feel it's justified!
.
I'm continuing with the Christmas knitting. I decided to start some Urban Neccesities (ravelry link) for my BIL. I've got one done, and am midway through the increases for the thumb gusset on the second.
.
I took a brief break from knitting to make up some gift bags with fabric that I had in my stash. Yes, I also have a fabric stash. And no, it's not quite as large as my yarn stash. I'm quite happy with how these turned out.
.
It's possible I might finish the Urban Neccessities before we leave for our trip... but we'll see.

No comments: