Friday, June 26, 2009

Northern Ontario is Phat!

My Phat Fiber Box arrived today. Such a beautiful collection of fluff! I'm so thrilled with all of it. The kids and I opened it together again.
.
.
I'm thrilled with this milk fiber sample from eXtreme spinning. I've never spun milk fiber before and can't wait, although I may have to fight B, she who hates wool, for it as she thinks it just as soft as our cat Mia's undercoat.
.
Yummy "Beach Glass' from Giffordables
.
Moonlight & Laughter's beautiful sample
.
Nikobee's yummy sample - M's favorite - he's hoping I'll let him spin this one. He's getting bored with brownish grey wool!
.
A very smooshy soft batt from Corgi Hill Farm - love the sparkly firestar!
.
Merino/Tencel from It's a Colorful Life - soooo soft.
.
Beautiful muted colors from Polyartgirl Designs.
.
Liberty fibers merino silk roving in wonderful soft blues and a pale pink sample of something sparkly. Does anyone know? Is this firestar?
.
The beautiful Water Maiden bamboo roving from Moonwood Farm. I told B she could have a sample to spin if she'd like to, and I think she might be eyeing this one!
.
This ceramic button is so pretty. I suggested it would be great for a single button cardi, but B is thinking of threading some silver chain through it and wearing it as a necklace.
.
Ultra curly locks from Goat Goat Sheep
.
Intense Yellow mohair locks from Wonders Mohair.
.
Bunkybobo's Hotspur roving
.
Silk Noil from 1,000 Petals
.
Awesome batt from Bohoknitterchic
.
Beautifly beads from Laura A Murphy
.
A cute little facial cleansing cloth from Quite Nice
.
A cute little tie-dye bag promoting the SLV Folk Arts and Fiber Festival. The beads and little cloth above, came in the baggie too.
.
Cute little stitch marker from Miss Becca Designs
.
And I got one of the darling fishy stitch markers from winemakerssister!
.
I also received the Brisk Tank pattern from Kira K and the Secret Identity mask pattern from Stephanie Bryant. These links are Ravelry pattern links. If you don't have a Ravelry account yet, it's free, fun and you should get one now!
.
And many generous coupons from many other Phatties! Should you wish to leave a link to your shop in the comments, I'd welcome it!
.

2 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Super pictures. Thanks for sharing everything.
Maple

Jacy said...

Wow, it kind of makes me wish I didn't sit out this month :)